Paint Clean-Up

Klean-Strip® Paint Clean-Up is excellent for cleaning up after a painting project. Removes paint splatters, drips and spills from metal, plastic, wood and painted surfaces. Cleans oil-based coatings from brushes, rollers, pans, stirring tools, foam applicators, sponges, rags, and spray equipment. Safe for all types of brushes including natural and nylon bristles. Makes rollers look like new. Great for removing paint from your hands. Also good for degreasing tools. Klean-Strip® Paint Clean-Up makes cleaning up after a painting project quick and easy.

Not intended for sale or use in California.

   

Though this product is no longer available for sale, we continue to provide the “Directions for Use” and product documentation to support Klean-Strip® customers who have previously purchased this product. 

Directions For Use:

For fresh oil-based coatings, agitate brush or roller in Paint Clean-Up until all visible residue is dissolved. Then rinse using fresh Paint Clean-Up. Press out excess and lay flat to dry.

To clean adjacent surfaces, hands or to degrease tools, apply Paint Clean-Up to an absorbent material such as a cotton cloth or rag and wipe. Wash hands with soap and water after use.

To flush out spray equipment, follow manufacturer’s instructions.

RESPONSIBLE USE AND HANDLING OF ALL CHEMICALS CAN PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT.

STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool, dry spot. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not reuse this container.

PROPER DISPOSAL: Dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.

IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Only use this product as directed on the label. Do not use for any other purpose. Do not mix with any other product. Do not spread this product over large surface areas because fire and health safety risks will increase dramatically. Protect eyes with safety glasses and avoid prolonged skin contact.

DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. COMBUSTIBLE. Contains Petroleum Distillates. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms or small enclosed areas. Whenever possible, use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness, headache, nausea or eye-watering - STOP - ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin.

FIRST AID – IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately.

IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get medical attention.

IN CASE OF PROLONGED SKIN CONTACT, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.