QKMR30704 – 32 oz. Trigger Spray

Helpful Tip

Be sure to rinse Mildew Stain Remover from vinyl or rubber surfaces within 15 minutes as it may cause damage. Avoid prolonged contact with metal surfaces to avoid a reaction that may leave a rusty stain. Contact with clothing, carpet, fabric, paper and some wood surfaces may cause discoloration or damage. Test on a small inconspicuous area before applying to surface.


Mildew Stain Remover

Klean-Strip® Mildew Stain Remover is a professional strength cleaner which effectively preps surfaces for painting and eliminates tough mildew stains from interior and exterior surfaces. Works on tile, grout, garbage cans, outdoor furniture, tubs, sinks and painted wood. Mildew Stain Remover is twice the strength of the leading competitor and cleans in minutes with no scrubbing.


Though this product is no longer available for sale, we continue to provide the “Directions for Use” and product documentation to support Klean-Strip® customers who have previously purchased this product. 

Directions For Use:

  1. Rotate nozzle to SPRAY position for large areas or to STREAM for a concentrated jet on hard-to-reach areas.
  2. Start at the top of the wall and work down. Apply to mildew stains and leave the room while the cleaner is working. No scrubbing is required.
  3. Wait 5-10 minutes for stains to disappear, then rinse thoroughly with water or wipe with a damp sponge.

CAUTION! EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HAMFUL. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION, open all windows and provide adequate ventilation by means of exhaust fan or other fan. If irritating odor or eye watering is noticed —STOP — ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. Do not mix with acids, ammonia or other household chemicals as dangerous fumes may result. Avoid prolonged or repeated breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Keep container closed when not in use. Harmful if swallowed. Contains Sodium Hypochlorite.

FIRST AID – IF SWALLOWED, give 1 or 2 glasses of water. Call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately.

IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens and continue flushing with water for 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention.

IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, irritation may result. Immediately wash with soap and water.


The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this web page.